Monday, December 21, 2015

Recent IELTS Exam Questions and Topics - IELTS Liz

There are some tips and tricks that you need to know in IELTS academic speaking. One of those is the use of the right verb. This is a very common mistake committed not only in IELTS speaking but also in everyday conversation. Consider this conversation below.





"Hi, how are you?", asked a longtime friend. "I am very well, thank you", answered the other. "Where do you work?", the friend asked again. "I am working in the Isle of Man", he answered.

6 comments:

  1. IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh - Edenimmigration provide best coaching for ielts, PTE & English Speaking Course. We have well equipped class rooms with all the modern amenities installed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS in Germany is free if you have score 70% in your bachelor degree and your IELTS score is 6.0 at least as there are very few seats so you have to apply as soon as possible.

    I.E.L.T.S Test mythology

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Very interesting and informative post….Thank's for sharing such a nice information….Keep it up!

    Best IELTS Coaching in Adelaide
    IELTS Training in Adelaide
    Best OET Coaching in Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  4. improve your ielts skills by watching this video

    support for IELTS test

    ReplyDelete
  5. IELTS only support the convenience of English knowledge to allover the world.
    After attemting for my IELTS five times I had to get professional help and nothing like enrolling in Insearch I had an amazing support team that helped me clear and achieve my required target.

    IELTS Academic Question

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say I’m new to blogs and seriously loved this web site. You really have great stories. Regards for revealing your web site.

    Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai | IELTS Training Centers in Chennai | IELTS Coaching Classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete